Zoos SA is committed to the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff
We would like to assure all our guests, volunteers and staff that Zoos SA (Adelaide Zoo and Monarto Safari Park) will continue to follow the advice provided by Australian Government and SA Health in managing the risks associated with the current COVID-19 outbreak.
Following the current advice from the SA Government, Zoos SA’s sites continue to remain open.
As always, the health and safety of our guests and our staff at Zoos SA is our top priority and we will take all necessary precautions to ensure their continued welfare.
In response to the current situation:
· Guests who have been asked to self-isolate due to potential exposure to COVID-19 are asked to not enter Adelaide Zoo or Monarto Safari Park.
· Zoos SA encourages all guests to undertake vigilant hygiene practices and wash your hands regularly in our bathrooms and stand alone sinks.
· We encourage visitors to bring their own hand sanitizer and wipes.
· Zoos SA has taken steps to reinforce our best-practice health and hygiene procedures and are working closely with staff and volunteers on preventive measures.
· Zoos SA are thoroughly cleaning public areas to ensure high standards of hygiene at all times.
· We are in contact with SA Health and other key industry bodies, and are closely monitoring the situation.
· Zoos SA management will continue to follow advice from SA Health and post any further updates.
For more information, contact the Coronavirus Health Information line on 1800 020 080 or go to sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019