There is nowhere more perfect to marry the person of your dreams than in the lush oasis of Adelaide Zoo
Choose from one of our many stunning ceremony locations situated among magnificent botanic surroundings.
Guests can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds on a guided zoo tour or at one of the animal experiences available while the bridal party explores the zoo to discover the most unique locations to capture their wedding day photos.
- Central Lawns – up to 900 people
- Immersion Lawns – up to 80 people
- Jewels of Asia Lawns – up to 50 people
- Rotunda – Up to 200 people
- Bamboo Forest – Up to 150 people
All ceremony packages include:
- Entry into the Zoo for up to 120 people
- Welcome signage to greet your guests
- An Adelaide Zoo host to coordinate your ceremony
- 16 White Americana Chairs
- Clothed signing table and two Americana chairs
- Separate entrance for the bridal party
- Bridal car parking for 1 cars
- Complimentary wet weather back up venue (subject to availability)
- Access to white umbrellas if required
- Access to the Zoo for a wedding rehearsal (by appointment)
For more information and options click here!
Weddings at Monarto Zoo
Click here for more information on weddings at Monarto Zoo.
- Wedding Receptions
Customise your experience
We offer a great range of options to help make your day extra special for you and your guests:
- Catering is available through the Adelaide Zoo’s onsite caterers at an additional cost.
- For your reception, Adelaide Zoo’s Sir Thomas Elder Rotunda or choice of function centres are the perfect way to complete your zoo wedding
- Our animal experiences are sure to thrill your guests between the ceremony and the reception.
To find about more about the full selection of venues and experiences contact our friendly staff in the Venue and Functions team on (08) 8230 1273 or enquire online here.