Your wedding is always going to be unforgettable day, but when you and your special guests are immersed in the wonderful sights and sounds of the zoo it becomes a truly unique experience. The feathered and furry friends of the Adelaide Zoo would be delighted to join you in celebrating your special day.
Choose from one of our many stunning garden ceremony locations situated among magnificent botanic surroundings. Or for something truly special, hold your wedding ceremony at one of our undercover locations within the Zoo. Perhaps you would like our gorgeous Giant Pandas, Wang Wang and Fu Ni to witness your special day? As the only Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere they would love to be on your guest list!
Guests can relax and enjoy the sights and sounds on a guided zoo tour or at one of the animal experiences available while the bridal party explores the zoo to discover the most unique locations to capture their wedding day photos.
Garden Ceremony Package
- Central Lawns – up to 300 people (120 people included in the garden ceremony package)
- Immersion Lawns – up to 80 people
- Jewels of Asia Lawns – up to 50 people
Rotunda Ceremony Package and Bamboo Forest Evening Package also available!
All ceremony packages include:
- Entry into the Zoo for up to 120 people
- Welcome signage to greet your guests
- Choice of 3 Adelaide Zoo garden ceremony locations – the Central Lawns, the Immersion Lawns or the Jewels of Asia Lawns
- An Adelaide Zoo host to coordinate your ceremony
- 16 White Americana Chairs
- Clothed signing table and two chairs
- Separate entrance for the bridal party
- Bridal car parking for 2 cars
- Complimentary wet weather back up venue (subject to availability)
- Access to white marquee and white umbrellas if required
- Access to the zoo for a wedding rehearsal (by appointment)
From 1 Jan 2017 price – $1090
From 1 July 2018 price – $1149
* After 5pm Wedding Packages also available
* Zoo members receive 10% off ceremony packages
Download our Zoos SA Wedding Brochure 2016 here!
Adelaide Zoo Pop Up Weddings
Just Say ‘I do’ with Adelaide Pop Up Weddings . Find out more at Adelaide Pop Up Weddings.
Weddings at Monarto Zoo
Click here for more information on weddings at Monarto Zoo.
- Wedding Receptions
Customise your experience
We offer a great range of options to help make your day extra special for you and your guests:
- Catering is available through the Adelaide Zoo’s onsite caterers at an additional cost.
- For your reception, Adelaide Zoo’s Sir Thomas Elder Rotunda or choice of function centres are the perfect way to complete your zoo wedding
- Our animal experiences are sure to thrill your guests between the ceremony and the reception.
To find about more about the full selection of venues and experiences contact our friendly staff in the Venue and Functions team on (08) 8230 1273 or enquire online here.