A to Zoo is a fun-filled and action-packed learning program for ages two to four.
This program is designed to get your child excited about the animals we have at Adelaide Zoo and create conservation champions for the future!
Join us for an 8 week program that will introduce your child to a different animal each week through storytelling, craft and music.
Our Term 1, 2019 program is now available for bookings and commences on Monday 11th February. Please note: If you are booked to attend on Mondays, A to Zoo will not be running on Monday 11 March due to the public holiday. We will instead run the last session of the term on Monday 8th April.
A to Zoo Program details:
- 8 week program with one 45 min session per week
- Available Monday through to Friday
- 9.50am, 10.45am and 11.40am times available
- Maximum group size is 15 children plus one accompanying adult per child
- There is a different animal to discover each week
The $80 A to Zoo program fee includes all of the sessions for the full 8 weeks, however does not include Zoo entry. Zoos SA Members and children under the age of 4 enter the Zoo for free. If you are not a member yet, this is a great opportunity to make use of unlimited free visits to the Zoo! Click here to find out more.
- Children must have turned 2 to be able to participate in the program.
- If you want to be in the same session as another participant, make sure you submit your bookings at the same time.
- You can bring a younger sibling of the child who is booked in to A to Zoo, as long as you are able to care for this additional child as well as the child booked in to A to Zoo.
- The $80 fee per child covers the A to Zoo program but does not include Zoo entry. Zoo Members enter the Zoo free. Accompanying adults and children aged 4 and over who are non-members pay Zoo entry.
- Participants book a whole term (8 sessions over 8 weeks). Regardless of whether you attend all of the eight sessions or not, the price is the same, $80/participating child.
- No individual sessions can be booked. Credits or refunds only given if you inform us 30 days before the beginning of the first session of the program.
If you are unable to attend the Term 1 program, but would like to be contacted when Term 2 2019 becomes available, email us and we will include you on our waiting list.