A to Zoo is a fun-filled and action-packed learning program for ages two to four.
Term 2 program now available!
This program is designed to get your child excited about the animals we have at Adelaide Zoo and create conservation champions for the future!
Join us for an 8 week program that will introduce your child to a different animal each week through storytelling, craft and music.
A to Zoo Program details:
- 8 week program with one 45 min session per week
- Available Monday through to Friday
- 9.40am, 10.35am and 11.30am times available
- All sessions are suitable for 2 to 4 year olds, although older participants are encouraged to attend the 11.30am session
- Maximum group size is 16 children plus one accompanying adult per child
- There is a different animal to discover each week and a new theme each Term
The $80 A to Zoo program fee includes all of the sessions for the full 8 weeks, however does not include Zoo entry. Zoos SA Members and children under the age of 4 enter the Zoo for free. If you are not a member yet, this is a great opportunity to make use of unlimited free visits to the Zoo! Click here to find out more.
- Children must have turned 2 to be able to participate in the program.
- You can bring a younger sibling of the child who is booked in to A to Zoo, as long as you are able to care for this additional child as well as the child booked in to A to Zoo.
- The $80 fee per child covers the A to Zoo program but does not include Zoo entry. Zoo Members enter the Zoo free. Accompanying adults and children aged 4 and over who are non-members pay Zoo entry.
- Participants book a whole term (8 sessions over 8 weeks). Regardless of whether you attend all of the eight sessions or not, the price is the same, $80/participating child.
- No individual sessions can be booked. Credits or refunds only given if you inform us 30 days before the beginning of the first session of the program.