A to Zoo is a fun, activity-based learning program designed specifically for ages two to four.
Join us for an 8 week program that will introduce your child to a different animal each session through storytelling, craft and music.
This program is specifically designed to get your child excited about the animals we have at Adelaide Zoo and create conservation champions for the future!
A to Zoo Program details:
- 8 week program with one 45 min session per week
- 10am, 11am and 12 noon sessions available
- Maximum group size, 15 children plus one accompanying adult per child
The $80 A to Zoo program fee includes all of the sessions for the full 8 weeks however does not include Zoo entry. Zoos SA Members and children under the age of 4 enter the Zoo for free. If you are not a member yet, this is a great opportunity to make use of unlimited free visits to the Zoo! Click here to find out more.
- Children must have turned 2 to be able to participate in the program.
- If you want to be in the same session as another participant, make sure you submit your bookings at the same time.
- You can bring a sibling of the child who is booked in A to Zoo, as long as you are able to care for this additional child and participate with the child booked in to A to Zoo.
- The $80 fee per child covers the A to Zoo program but does not include Zoo entry. Zoo Members enter the Zoo free. Accompanying adults and children aged 4 and over who are non-members pay Zoo entry.
- Participants book a whole term (8 sessions over 8 weeks). Regardless of whether you attend all of the eight sessions or not, the price is the same, $80/participating child.
- No individual sessions can be booked. Credits or refunds only given if you inform us 30 days before the beginning of the first session of the program.
Our Term 4 program is now open for bookings!
The program runs on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with 3 sessions to choose from each day and will start in the week commencing 17th October.