Adelaide Zoo has partnered with WOMADelaide to create WOMAD wild nights at the ZOO – a unique festival accommodation package.
This year 12 lucky couples heading to WOMADelaide can spend 4 nights in the Zoo surrounded by a global orchestra of animals, whilst the worldly sounds of WOMADelaide can be heard over the fence.
In addition to 4 nights accommodation, the package includes four-day WOMADelaide passes, a special morning Panda & Friends tour, a WOMAD welcome pack and more.
To accommodate visitors who have already purchased their 4 day WOMADelaide passes we are offering 2 fantastic package options, an inclusive package that includes your accommodation and 4 day WOMADelaide pass along with an accommodation only package.
Or contact the Adelaide Zoo during business hours on 08 8267 3255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday 8 March to Monday 12 March
Check in via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 6.15pm on Thursday 8 March
Check out via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 11am Monday 12 March
$1990 for four nights per couple – Ticket and Accommodation Package
Ticket and accommodation package includes two 4-day passes and 4 nights accommodation
$1234 for four nights per couple – Accommodation Package Only
Accommodation package includes 4 nights accommodation
- 4 nights tented accommodation at the Adelaide Zoo – located on the perimeter of the WOMADelaide festival site
- *2 x 4 day pass to WOMADelaide (*Not included in the Accommodation only package)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- First night stay includes canapes, BBQ dinner, supper, and a night safari tour of Adelaide Zoo
- First morning includes an Adelaide Zoo Panda & Friends Experience
- WOMADelaide CDs and welcome pack
- Check in via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3* at 6.15pm on Thursday 8th March
- Check out via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3* at 11am Monday 12th March
- Tents are not provided with power, heating or cooling
- Shared kitchen and fridge
- The tents are supplied with mattresses, sleeping bags, pillows and bedding
- Guest will be required to bring towels and toiletries
- Shared bathroom facilities (only 1 shower & 2 toilets) located downstairs – we would recommend bringing a torch
*Gate 3 is located past the main entrance to Adelaide Zoo located on Plane Tree Drive
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 10 tents are required for the accommodation package to proceed
- Bookings may be subject to cancellation if minimum numbers not met. If subject to cancellation, guests will be notified 2 weeks in advance
- No car parking is available on site
- Maximum of 2 people per tent
- Access to tented accommodation is only available to accommodation guests only
- Daily access to WOMAD/accommodation is via Gate 3 between 11am – 12pm and 4pm – 1am
- No access to zoo accommodation between 12pm and 4pm
- The package is available for Adults only, not suitable for children
- Evening curfew to gain access to accommodation each evening is 1am
- Panda component of zoo tour is subject to breeding requirements and may be substituted with an alternate experience at the zoo’s discretion
- No alcohol is permitted within zoo grounds
- Dietary requirements and special needs must be advised at the time of booking.
- NB. Accommodation is not wheelchair accessible
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on (08) 8267 3255 – we look forward to welcoming you to the ZOO!