Experience the thrill of spending a family night at Adelaide Zoo and join one of our Wild Night sleepovers! Let your dreams run wild as you listen to the sounds of our weird and wonderful animals. In the morning we’ll treat you to our exciting Panda and Friends experience.
Wild Nights are available on:
Friday, 3 January 2020
Saturday, 4 January 2020
Saturday, 18 January 2020
Saturday, 25 January 2020
Sunday, 26 January 2020
Friday, 31 January 2020
Saturday, 15 February 2020
Saturday, 21 March 2020
Book your tent now!
Buy non-member tickets
Buy member tickets
At the slumber party, you’ll get to:
- Stay in two-person tents on our rooftop garden overlooking Adelaide Zoo. Camping mattresses are provided.
- Get up close on an animal encounter and meet a keeper
- Indulge in a gourmet BBQ dinner and a light continental breakfast. We’ll also provide tea, coffee, an entree, dessert and refreshments upon arrival. Please advise of any dietary requirements when making your booking.
- Explore the zoo on a night safari
- Experience a free Panda and Friends Behind the Scenes Experience – Proudly Supported by AGL. This experience is valued at $135.00 per person. Please note Panda and Friends experience may vary at times due to panda breeding.
- Have free Adelaide Zoo access for the remainder of the second day
- Take advantage of a 10% discount on full price product in our zoo shop the following day
Wild Nights are available in warmer months for groups no larger than 24 people. Wild nights are family-friendly and participants must be at least 6 years of age. Children must be accompanied by a supervising parent, with no more than 3 children attending per supervising adult. Toilet and wheelchair facilities are available, but sorry no power points! Guests require a moderate level of fitness to complete morning and night walks. If you have any concerns contact us to find out more.
What to pack with you?
- Pillows and sleeping bag
- Toiletries (Although available, showers are limited)
- Wet weather gear if it looks like you might need it
- Linens and towels
- Closed-toed shoes
- Any necessary medications
Please download the Wild Nights Fact Sheet 2020 fact sheet for all the details!
Want your own private Wild Night?
We welcome social groups to experience private Wild Nights. Impress your guest as you celebrate birthdays or other special occasions (minimum number of 14 participants). Corporate groups can also enjoy exclusive Wild Nights with rooms available for training sessions.
Our cancellation and rescheduling Policy
- All payments are non-refundable. Only a reallocation to another night is available for cancellations
- Transfers to an alternate date must be made no less than 14 days prior to the camp date.
- Wild Nights is an all-weather program; however, Adelaide Zoo may choose to cancel specific camp dates due to inclement weather or insufficient bookings. Whenever possible, guests will be notified in advance and dates rescheduled, or full payment will be refunded.
- Please refer to our terms and conditions page for full details
For more information, phone our friendly Adelaide Zoo staff on 08 8267 3255 or email email@example.com. See our Wild Night schedule for more details on your overnight experience schedule below.
|6.15pm||Arrival - Meet and Greet
|7.00pm||Encounter in the Envirodome
|7.45pm||Dinner under the stars!
|8.30pm||Zoo night safari guided walk
|11.00pm ||Lights out. Retire to your tent
|7.50am||Meet the meerkats
|8.30am||Panda & Friends Tour
|11:00am||Explore the zoo for the rest of the day.