What do you get when you cross an uberX and a dinosaur from Adelaide Zoo? An uberSAURUS-X.
This Saturday, dinosaurs will be a familiar sight around Adelaide’s suburban streets as Adelaide Zoo and Uber team up to bring dinosaurs to the streets of Adelaide.
Simply open the Uber app and request uberSAURUS-X to dino-score a visit from a prehistoric 8ft dinosaur – right to your front door.
Successful requestors will receive a free ride to and from Adelaide Zoo and free entry for you and up to three friends.
Enjoy a complimentary rip-roaring day, snapping dino-mite selfies as you walk amongst more life-sized dinosaurs at the Adelaide Zoo Dinosaurs Alive exhibit.
Don’t let your weekend be a dino-bore, request uberSAURUS by:
- Opening the Uber app this Saturday (7 Jan 2017), 10am to 2pm.
- Selecting the ‘uberSAURUS’ option.
- If successful – you and a friend will get:
- A visit from the uberSAURUS
- Complimentary tickets to Dinosaurs Alive at Adelaide Zoo
- uberX rides to and from the Adelaide Zoo
- Demand will be high, and availability very limited. Pro tip – get your friends to request too, before the promo is extinct at 2pm.
- Our Nanotyrannus friend is big enough to tyrannosaurus-wreck the place. Successful requestors will need to come outside to experience the uberSAURUS.
- The Adelaide Zoo day pass is valid for up to 4 people to use on Saturday 7 January only. However, all guests will need to be picked up at the same location, as your uberX ride will not be able to make any extra stops.
- Have a friend who’s new to Uber? Share the code ‘UBERSAURUSX’ and they will receive $20 off their first Uber ride in Adelaide (valid until 30 January).
Miss out on uberSAURUS?
By requesting uberSAURUS, you will receive 20% off Dinosaurs Alive at Adelaide Zoo.
Dinosaurs Alive gives budding paleontologists the opportunity to walk alongside seven life-size and life-like roaring, snarling and moving animatronic dinosaurs at Adelaide Zoo.
Come face-to-face with the dinosaurs and learn more about Adelaide Zoo’s work as a conservation charity saving their modern-day ancestors from extinction by visiting the exhibit before 29 January 2017.