Say hi to Kemiri
Catch-up with Tuan
Be a Lifesaver
Adopt an Animal
With a Zoos SA’s animal adoption, you can not only deepen your relationship with a favourite animal, you’ll become an important contributor to the conservation work that we do.
Animal adoptions are ideal as a gift for friends and family or simply as a way for you to further assist the work of Zoos SA which is a not for profit conservation charity.
All animal adoptions are 100% tax deductable.
All animal adopters receive:
- A personalised Animal Adoption Certificate
- A beautiful photo card of your adopted animal
- Information about your adopted animal
- A Zoo Times magazine twice a year and our fortnightly Zoo e-news
- Public recognition of your support
- 100% tax deductibility on your adoption
- And other items based on your contribution, like a soft toy for adoptions over $120. These cute cuddly creatures help you demonstrate your support for Zoos SA and also spread our conservation message.
Choose your favourite species from the below list;
- African Lion
- Sumatran Tiger
- Tasmanian Devil
- White-cheeked Gibbon
Decide on your level of support
Our suggested adoption levels are as follows:
Level 1 - $100 to $119
An amount which is equivalent to food for your animal for one year.
Level 2 - $120 to $550
An amount which is equivalent to food and veterinary checks to keep your animal healthy for one year. This level includes a soft toy of the animal you adopt and a thankyou card sent during the year.
Level 3 - $551+
An amount which will provide the best chance for your animal to breed and help protect the species. This level includes a soft toy of the animal you adopt and a thankyou pack sent during the year.
Tell us about you and adopt away!
Simply click on the below enquiry form to lend your support.